- Developing Brand Strategy for products and businesses – Logo, Web, Printed Materials, and Events
- Oversee Marketing Strategies – including campaigns, events, and digital marketing
- Proficiency in Design Platforms (Web Design, Graphic Design, Social Media) 15+ years experience
- Artist – have an eye for design that incorporates client needs while alluding to power, clarity, adventure and presence. Proficient in Photoshop / Indesign
- Leadership – created or co created various businesses & non profits and take on necessary tasks for success
- Creative Problem Solving – resourceful insight on client needs to allow for a smooth process
- Flexible and resourceful – trained in various areas (Graphic Design, Art, Fitness, Viticulture) and acquire new skills quickly
- Environmental and social justice work and support – important in every aspect of my life including my work
- Forward thinking – always looking for more effiecient ways to work without losing quality or creatvity
CURRENT CLIENTS / PROJECTS
Integrative Health & Horsemanship: Helped transition & launch previous site, created a marketing strategy including print materials, newsletter, and online resources. Maintain events, upkeep of Facebook posts and Monthly Newsletter. Create Posters, Fliers, Racks cards for events as needed, meet bi-weekly and/or recieve instruction over email to update and post events.
Better World Baking: Worked with client to find a theme and create website useful for selling her baked goods. Set up Webstore for entire menu. Update as menu items change. Went from no presence to online sales, market, and selling goods in a restaurant.
Orion Academy School: Created Website for local Charlottesville Mindfulness Pre-school. Setup Facebook and Newsletter platform for client. Offered easy and quick solutions for the client that brought her school ideas tangible.
The Seminar Center: Website and maintain / update with monthly events. Setup Meetup and Facebook platform for Client to use.
International Blackbelt Center: Created Website and maintain News. Regular site upkeep and update the calendar as needed.
PriZEN: Founder, Created Website, Freedom from within Program for inmates, and acquired relationship with Wisdom Publications to receive over 300 Buddhist books for the women of the Goochnd Women’s Correctional Facility.
DreamFlight Aerial Fitness: teach inversion therapy classes for those seeking strength, balance, and restoration in their physical fitness program.
ARTWORK: Digital Art Collages of Floating Landscapes sold as greeting cards.
Reset Council: Helped on all aspects of the graphic team for the Reset Council at Destination Imagination Finals in Nashville. Led groups of kids and teens in creative problem solving of city issues then immediately created their envisioned idea through, trailers, posters, maps, paintings, and commercials.
Artwork – Lightbox Collage pieces displayed at the Aquarian Bookshop in Richmond, Va
Medessential Oils: Large scale Posters for events, Fliers, and Facebook updates.
Aquarian Bookshop: Print and web monthly newsletter for 15-20 classes / month.
Secretly Y’all: Co-founder of story telling group in Richmond, Va. Created themes, found and coordinated story tellers, created Past Website, Fliers, Facebook, and led up other promotional aspects.
Balliceaux Restaurant: Co founder / designer / Creator. Banding and Marketing for Restaurant and Music Venue and Managed for 3 years. Accounting, Marketing, and Promotion.
Architectural Rendering CAD renderings for various residential clients for built outs, renovation, and design.LainieResume